1. Food: order from the catering menu and have a friend meet the deliverer to setup.
2. Buy a used wedding dress and get it altered. The alterations will cost more than the dress.
3. Hubby can get a nice suit (with tailoring) for under $400.
4. Yeti cups make great groomsmen gifts in the summer in Florida. Ties can be purchased for less than $5 each.
5. Rent a large home for the rehearsal dinner. Most places charge much more per person than it costs to cook for a large group.
6. Have your friends and family help you setup.
7. Order a cake from Sam's club for $25 and have your friends and family bake the other dessert options.
8. Have your hair and make up done at a beauty school.
But, have a trial done before the big day! A couple of my bridesmaids' hair looked awful.
Like, worse than this scary head...awful.
My hair looked great, thankfully!
9. Borrow your reception dress from a friend.
10. Don't sacrifice something you want for something traditional. You can make your own tradition.